AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   VW Problems website (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26397)

[email protected] March 8th 05 05:33 PM

VW Problems website

I just launched a VW Problems website:
http://www.volkswagenlemonlaw.com dedicated to gathering and
presenting information on VW airbags deploying, Touareg throttle
hesitation and other Volkswagen problems. If you have any suggestions
for any other problems or information that you'd like to see listed on
the site, please let me know. Thanks!

Jan Andersson March 8th 05 05:39 PM

" wrote:

> I just launched a VW Problems website:
> http://www.volkswagenlemonlaw.com dedicated to gathering and
> presenting information on VW airbags deploying, Touareg throttle
> hesitation and other Volkswagen problems. If you have any suggestions
> for any other problems or information that you'd like to see listed on
> the site, please let me know. Thanks!

Wrong group.

Jan

Erik Dillenkofer March 9th 05 03:12 AM

Not really the wrong group ... I do have an aircooled VW problem ...

They don't make them aircooled anymore. That's a problem isn't it?

Jan Andersson March 9th 05 05:36 AM

Lol, yes, that's a problem :)

Jan

Ed March 9th 05 04:12 PM

> They don't make them aircooled anymore. That's a problem isn't it?

They do make air-cooled buses in Brazil, very similar to bay-windows, but we
can't get them imported here, though. You can get them in England, though,
through www.beetles-uk.com.

mez March 13th 05 09:31 PM

I know of a serious problem - some numbskull engineer put the engine in
New Beetles up in front in the trunk! They need to move it back into the
engine compartment where it belongs. **grumble**