Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors

cobra boy December 2nd 04 01:19 PM

Mike,
I didn't have to when i put on my bbk x-pipe with only two cats.
Excobra boy
> wrote in message
om...
> First off... let me just say.. I am *not* getting an off-road crossover
> pipe. BUT... I do wonder what MIL eliminators are (I almost typed MILF

hehe
> caught myself though) and how they work. As far as I know, they supposedly
> replace O2 sensors?? Would you need MIL eliminators with an H-pipe that

only
> had 2 hi-flow cats? TIA.
>
> -Mike
>
> --
> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> Cold air intake
> FRPP 3.73 gears
> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> Full Boar turbo mufflers
> Hi-speed fan switch
> 255/60R-15 rear tires
> Subframe connectors

December 2nd 04 05:45 PM

Ok cool. Thx. Any luck finding a new car yet? Any prospects?

-Mike

2.3Sleeper December 2nd 04 11:49 PM

MIL eliminators trick the computer. On the newer model cars, the check
engine light will go one when you go to an O/R X or H pipe. The Mil's plug
into the O2 sensor wires, tricking the computer.

Don Manning

> wrote in message
om...
> First off... let me just say.. I am *not* getting an off-road crossover
> pipe. BUT... I do wonder what MIL eliminators are (I almost typed MILF

hehe
> caught myself though) and how they work. As far as I know, they supposedly
> replace O2 sensors?? Would you need MIL eliminators with an H-pipe that

only
> had 2 hi-flow cats? TIA.
>
> -Mike
>
> --
> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> Cold air intake
> FRPP 3.73 gears
> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> Full Boar turbo mufflers
> Hi-speed fan switch
> 255/60R-15 rear tires
> Subframe connectors

---

December 3rd 04 12:31 AM

oic... but wouldn't that affect gas mileage & how the car performs? since it
isn't an accurate reading?

-Mike

Deputy Dog December 3rd 04 12:48 AM

They trick the puter into thinking all is hunky dory so you do get optimum
preformance.

dave

> wrote in message
om...
> oic... but wouldn't that affect gas mileage & how the car performs? since
> it
> isn't an accurate reading?
>
> -Mike
>
> --
> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> Cold air intake
> FRPP 3.73 gears
> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> Full Boar turbo mufflers
> Hi-speed fan switch
> 255/60R-15 rear tires
> Subframe connectors
>

> "2.3Sleeper" > wrote in message
>> MIL eliminators trick the computer. On the newer model cars, the check
>> engine light will go one when you go to an O/R X or H pipe. The Mil's
>> plug
>> into the O2 sensor wires, tricking the computer.
>>
>> Don Manning
>>

>> > wrote in message
>> om...
>> > First off... let me just say.. I am *not* getting an off-road crossover
>> > pipe. BUT... I do wonder what MIL eliminators are (I almost typed MILF

>> hehe
>> > caught myself though) and how they work. As far as I know, they

> supposedly
>> > replace O2 sensors?? Would you need MIL eliminators with an H-pipe that

>> only
>> > had 2 hi-flow cats? TIA.
>> >
>> > -Mike
>> >
>> > --
>> > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
>> > Cold air intake
>> > FRPP 3.73 gears
>> > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
>> > Full Boar turbo mufflers
>> > Hi-speed fan switch
>> > 255/60R-15 rear tires
>> > Subframe connectors
>> >

>> ---

December 3rd 04 12:48 AM

Ah... thx.

-Mike

WraithCobra December 3rd 04 02:09 AM

They are only used on the after-cat O2's which are used to track converter
efficiency for OBDII compliance. They are not used on the front 2 sensors
which the computer uses to verify a/f ratio.
--
Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe

wrote:
> oic... but wouldn't that affect gas mileage & how the car performs?
> since it isn't an accurate reading?
>
> -Mike
>

> "2.3Sleeper" > wrote in message
>> MIL eliminators trick the computer. On the newer model cars, the
>> check engine light will go one when you go to an O/R X or H pipe.
>> The Mil's plug into the O2 sensor wires, tricking the computer.
>>
>> Don Manning
>>

>> > wrote in message
>> om...
>>> First off... let me just say.. I am *not* getting an off-road
>>> crossover pipe. BUT... I do wonder what MIL eliminators are (I
>>> almost typed MILF hehe caught myself though) and how they work. As
>>> far as I know, they supposedly replace O2 sensors?? Would you need
>>> MIL eliminators with an H-pipe that only had 2 hi-flow cats? TIA.
>>>
>>> -Mike
>>>
>>> --
>>> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
>>> Cold air intake
>>> FRPP 3.73 gears
>>> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
>>> Full Boar turbo mufflers
>>> Hi-speed fan switch
>>> 255/60R-15 rear tires
>>> Subframe connectors
>>>

>> ---
>> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

December 3rd 04 02:53 AM

So if you have an O/R H-pipe... it has fittings for the 2 front O2 sensors?

-Mike

WraithCobra December 3rd 04 03:09 AM

It should.