AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   98' Accord, Rear camber not adjustable? The followup. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=70286)

Al[_1_] July 20th 06 10:54 PM

98' Accord, Rear camber not adjustable? The followup.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a question about adding adjustable rear
control arms to fix a camber problem.

I've since been to my Honda dealer, who's service department did an
alignment, and "fixed" the camber problem. He adjusted the rear toe, which
he said brought the camber back a bit, and then "Loosened and Tightened"
things which brought it within specs. No new control arms, nothing was bent,
saved $250.00 over the alignment shops estimate.

Thank you for the comments and advice.

Al G

TeGGeR® July 26th 06 12:31 PM

98' Accord, Rear camber not adjustable? The followup.

"Al" > wrote in
:

> A couple of weeks ago I posted a question about adding adjustable rear
> control arms to fix a camber problem.
>
> I've since been to my Honda dealer, who's service department did
> an
> alignment, and "fixed" the camber problem. He adjusted the rear toe,
> which he said brought the camber back a bit,

Then the first shop set the toe wrongly.

> and then "Loosened and
> Tightened" things which brought it within specs.

Then it wasn't out by that much.

> No new control arms,
> nothing was bent, saved $250.00 over the alignment shops estimate.

That's good.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ