AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FS 1987 BMW 535i (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62412)

[email protected] April 15th 06 07:30 PM

FS 1987 BMW 535i

1987 BMW 535i with 192000km fully loaded.

Power steering Power brakes Power windows , power and heated seats,
power sunroof.

Runs well with many new parts including new fuel injectors, Mass Air
flow sensor and many other sensors. New gas tank with new fuel pump.

BMW non metric mag wheels.

Air conditioning converted and works.
5 speed manual Colour White

$3500

905-792-0366

[email protected] April 15th 06 07:40 PM

FS 1987 BMW 535i

By the way I am in Brampton Ontario Canada about 25km from downtown
Toronto

E28 Guyİ April 18th 06 07:13 PM

FS 1987 BMW 535i

wrote:
> 1987 BMW 535i with 192000km fully loaded.
>
> Power steering Power brakes Power windows , power and heated seats,
> power sunroof.

All standard except the 'hot-butt' seats.

> Runs well with many new parts including new fuel injectors, Mass Air
> flow sensor and many other sensors. New gas tank with new fuel pump.
>

> BMW non metric mag wheels.
>

> Air conditioning converted and works.
> 5 speed manual Colour White

This sounds good! Maybe you ought to trot over to
www.MyE28.com and
let that gang know about it. It'll find a good home among them.
--
C.R. Krieger
(One of them, but I've got my E28)