AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   HURC DOESN'T KNOW !!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38564)

EADGBE July 19th 05 01:46 AM

HURC DOESN'T KNOW !!!

On July 4, the IDIOT named "hurc ast"
posted the problem shown below.

It is now 2 WEEKS LATER and even though
he says he knows the answer,
HE WON'T TELL THE ANSWER TO ANYONE.

Now there is only one thing to say:

HURC THE JERK DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER AT ALL.

Hurc, I've said it befo You are SUCH A RETARD.

Does anyone else want to educate poor hurc?

HERE IS WHAT THE IDIOT POSTED:

=================================
you just had a comeback
lets say ya have a code that sez o2 sensor low volts
do ya replace the sensor or check for a vacume leak?

lets try you out
you should at least have a 50% chance of getting this one

code= o2 sensor not switching have a p0139 trouble code on a '96 6
cyl....(bank 1; sensor 1

rpm 710
engine temp 180f
engine vacume 18
atms. pressure 28
o2 1 .9v
o2 2 .4v
injector pulse 12m/s
timing 12 deg
engine load 5%
iac count 12
gear park
regulated volts 14.2
alt output 46 amps
LT fuel trim -10
ST fuel trim -15
block learn 48
ambient temp 85f
a/c off
t/c off
tps volts 1.7
fuel pressue 48 lbs

what ya think o2 sensor or vacume leak
come on TJ

Spike July 19th 05 02:10 AM

Even a total idiot should be able to call a local shop and find the
answer... which would make Hurc what.... dumber that a total idiot?

On 18 Jul 2005 17:46:37 -0700, "EADGBE" > wrote:

>On July 4, the IDIOT named "hurc ast"
>posted the problem shown below.
>
>It is now 2 WEEKS LATER and even though
>he says he knows the answer,
>HE WON'T TELL THE ANSWER TO ANYONE.
>
>Now there is only one thing to say:
>
>HURC THE JERK DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER AT ALL.
>
>Hurc, I've said it befo You are SUCH A RETARD.
>
>Does anyone else want to educate poor hurc?
>
>HERE IS WHAT THE IDIOT POSTED:
>
>=================================
>you just had a comeback
>lets say ya have a code that sez o2 sensor low volts
>do ya replace the sensor or check for a vacume leak?
>

>lets try you out
>you should at least have a 50% chance of getting this one
>

>code= o2 sensor not switching have a p0139 trouble code on a '96 6
>cyl....(bank 1; sensor 1
>

>rpm 710
>engine temp 180f
>engine vacume 18
>atms. pressure 28
>o2 1 .9v
>o2 2 .4v
>injector pulse 12m/s
>timing 12 deg
>engine load 5%
>iac count 12
>gear park
>regulated volts 14.2
>alt output 46 amps
>LT fuel trim -10
>ST fuel trim -15
>block learn 48
>ambient temp 85f
>a/c off
>t/c off
>tps volts 1.7
>fuel pressue 48 lbs
>

>what ya think o2 sensor or vacume leak
>come on TJ

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address

Michael Seeley July 19th 05 06:23 AM

WOW a 96 6 banger. lot of mouth for a skate board
oups.com...

[email protected] July 22nd 05 12:01 AM

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:10:17 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>Even a total idiot should be able to call a local shop and find the
>answer... which would make Hurc what.... dumber that a total idiot?

come on spike phone them
please tell me what the problem is

dwight July 22nd 05 12:13 PM

> wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:10:17 -0700, Spike > wrote:
>
>>Even a total idiot should be able to call a local shop and find the
>>answer... which would make Hurc what.... dumber that a total idiot?
>>

> come on spike phone them
> please tell me what the problem is

Hey, I'm still waiting on that investment advice.

Thanks for sharing.

dwight

Michael Seeley July 22nd 05 02:24 PM

Maybe Hurc should buy the Turbonater. Might help him get the POS six to turn
the 1/4 in under 19! Spread your wealth of Knowledge to the rice boys

Michael Seeley July 22nd 05 02:26 PM

Hey Hurc there's a story in the news about a guy on a farm in Washingto
state here, something to do with a horse, Guess you were a survivor huh?

Spike July 22nd 05 10:29 PM

I take it that hurc is posting more junk. Apparently, he can't answer
a question so he is attempting to pass it off for me to answer or some
such. I never claimed to know the answer in the first place, so I feel
no need to find one. I simply pointed out how even the village idiot
could find the answer. I appears hurc couldn't even do that to produce
the response to the original question posed to him. It would have been
so simple for him to do as I suggested, and make himself appear as if
he knew something. He failed miserably. That simply proves what all
know about him.