AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Recolor my old carpet ! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=496)

Patrice October 14th 04 05:18 PM

Recolor my old carpet !

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I've been here... Nice to read you again :)))

I have finished the very light restoration of my 1980 Gtv, and I drive "her"
as often as possible !!!

For those who drive old Alfetta Gtv 2.0 (inox), I suppose you have the same
carpet as mine : I mean color (blue) has gone away since a long time (now
it's an awful light violet).

So I would like to re-color it, but found nothing here in France...
Do you guys know a good way, or product (special paint in aerosol ?) to do
this ??? Is it available in England ???
I found this on the net :

http://www.karkraftsystems.com/Paints.htm
http://www.hi-techindustries.com/
http://www.detailplus.com/carpet.htm

Thanks.

Best regards

--
Patrice
Alfa Romeo 116 Gtv6 (1983)

What ? Oh sorry darling, I forgot your "car" :
Fiat Brava 1.4 SX (1996) :(((
Aéromodelisme+Alfa Romeo+Scalex :
http://www.chez.com/bugpat