AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Good shop in Houston, TX... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26797)

Randy Pavatte March 12th 05 06:48 PM

Good shop in Houston, TX...

Hi all.
I have a 96 XLT w/o factory driving lights, and a recently
self-installed Westin Safari bar.
My goal is to add a pair of driving lights to the bar, but since I'm not
comfortable tackling this myself, I'm looking for a reputable place to
install them.
Can anyone recommend a shop, based on my needs?
I live on the west side of town, so I'd prefer a shop out there.
The place I'd planned to have do it closed its location in my area, so I
had no "plan B".
Thanks, and I'll check back often for your input.
Regards,

Randy

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us
from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?