AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   1970 Fastback for sale - $1000 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73308)

Paul Broadway August 28th 06 01:31 AM

1970 Fastback for sale - $1000

I have a 1970 VW fastback for sale. I originally paid $1,300.00
for it. I drove it to my driveway a year ago and I have never started, nor
moved it. My wife says it must go. I have new upholstery parts, new body
parts, and the car has all glass intact. I don't think it will start, the
motor leaks oil at the main seal. I am sure that it needs brake work,
electrical work, but very little body work. It is rusted on the pan, but it
is repairable. I have been spending all of my time and money on my 1982
Vanagon Westy, so the fastback has to go. This would be a really good start
to a bad habit, air cooled VWs that is. This car would be beautiful after a
couple of thousand dollars and some love. Please contact me to look it over.

--
Paul Broadway
www.broadwaypub.com

southeastvw August 28th 06 03:48 AM

1970 Fastback for sale - $1000

I would suggest, if you haven't already, go place an add on
www.thesamba.com
That will certainly get more folks looking at it that are in the market
for one.
Good Luck!

Kathy

Paul Broadway August 28th 06 09:39 PM

1970 Fastback for sale - $1000

Thank you.

--
Paul Broadway
www.broadwaypub.com

oups.com...

niecepoo October 3rd 06 03:55 PM

1970 Fastback for sale - $1000

Hello, I am interested in a fastback with an original sunroof. Does yours
have one? I also would like to see pics. Can you e-mail them to me. Thank
you. denise

Brian \Grimace\ H. October 3rd 06 10:54 PM

1970 Fastback for sale - $1000

check craigslist SF bay area I think isaw a listing for fastback for about a
grand on there with pics..

--
~Brian 69' Fat Cali Girl
workin on a new motor