AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   how to fix: bulb for the milage display has gone (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=58591)

Kyle and Lori Greene March 5th 06 01:03 PM

"dh" > wrote in message ...
> for Z3 (e36)

You didn't say what year, but I believe they're all the same on the Z3's.
There are two screws at the top of the cluster going into the dash above the
cluster. Remove these and then pop out the cluster. See RealOEM.com
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...& hg=62&fg=05
to find your part numbers. You may have to call the dealer to see what else
may fit as it looks like the bulb you need is no longer made.

Kyle.
98 740iL
01 525i

dh March 12th 06 10:53 AM

how to fix: bulb for the milage display has gone

thanks for the info!!
mine is from 97. as u said, they should be all the same.

Let me try and explore it!