AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   NetKKKop (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69308)

§qů@r3 Wh33£s July 9th 06 02:43 AM

NetKKKop

> Just in case anyone wonders whether they have the coward's address <snip>

Not acceptable here or anywhere in Usenet.

--
I'm not an expert, but I play one on Usenet.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] July 9th 06 02:48 AM

Off Topic NetKKKop

Not to worry little coward, I wouldn't post your address in
Vancouver. <ROTFLMAO> If you can't stand the heat then get out of the
usenet!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

§qů@r3 Wh33£s July 9th 06 02:57 AM

Off Topic NetKKKop

> I wouldn't post your address in
> Vancouver

Go right ahead, Nancy.

--
I'm not an expert, but I play one on Usenet.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] July 9th 06 03:01 AM

Off Topic NetKKKop

I'm going to toy with you a little longer, so as to enjoy the kill.
LOL
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

§qů@r3 Wh33£s July 9th 06 03:16 AM

Off Topic NetKKKop

> I'm going to toy with you a little longer

Oh, I think not, little bitty silly one; you be da mouse, I be Da Cat.

--
I'm not an expert, but I play one on Usenet.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] July 9th 06 03:22 AM

Off Topic NetKKKop

Hope, I've researched the "da cat" radio, in coward land and you're
the mouse.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/