AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   float for 1948 chev fleetmaster (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38722)

Vic Roberts July 21st 05 03:40 AM

float for 1948 chev fleetmaster

i need a float for my carb please call me if yo have one
753-6260

[email protected] July 23rd 05 10:00 PM

Maybe it woulld help if we knew the make and model of the carburetor.
However, in the case of a common vehicle, if the carb is so rare you
can't get a float at the parts store, a carb swap might be in order.

Tiny September 4th 05 12:55 AM

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:40:13 GMT, "Vic Roberts"
> wrote:

>i need a float for my carb please call me if yo have one
>753-6260

http://www.chevsofthe40s.com/
Your welcome.
Man who scratches ass shouldn't bite fingernails.
The gene pool needs more chlorine.
Change .com to .net to reply direct.
www.terraworld.net/tiny