AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   wiring (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69302)

wicked trans am July 9th 06 04:45 AM

wiring

i have a 1983 trans am with coustem built 350 a mouse got into the
engine bay last winter and chomped all the wires i need help wiring
the starter,alt,and dist any help i could get on thie would be great
please help iam lost thank you

anumber1 July 9th 06 05:02 AM

wiring

wicked trans am wrote:
> i have a 1983 trans am with coustem built 350 a mouse got into the
> engine bay last winter and chomped all the wires i need help wiring
> the starter,alt,and dist any help i could get on thie would be great
> please help iam lost thank you

Purchase a manual that includes as wiring diagram and go from there.

I don't know of any on-line source for the information and wiring
diagrams that you need.

Good luck

Rodan July 9th 06 06:35 AM

wiring

"wicked trans am" wrote 1983 trans am custom 350

a mouse chomped all the wires i need help wiring the
starter,alt,and dist any help i could get would be great.

Your public library may have auto repair manuals and a
copy machine so you can copy the wiring diagrams.

Good luck.

Rodan.

Kevin July 9th 06 07:24 AM

wiring

"Rodan" > wrote in message

> "wicked trans am" wrote 1983 trans am custom 350
>
> a mouse chomped all the wires i need help wiring the
> starter,alt,and dist any help i could get would be great.
>
> Your public library may have auto repair manuals and a
> copy machine so you can copy the wiring diagrams.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Rodan.

For $25.00 you can subscribe to an online repair manual for your car that
would have all the information you would require,including wiring diagrams
and parts locations..

http://www.alldatadiy.com/index.html

E-bay has just the wiring diagram for 6.00 (buy it now)

search
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WIRIN...spagenameZWDVW

For free you could try a local library or maybe a local shop or technical
college mechanics shop would print you out a copy of the wiring diagram
--
Kevin Mouton
Automotive Technology Instructor