AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ricers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26882)

[email protected] March 13th 05 07:34 PM

ricers

anybody know what I can do to gain horsepower on my Honda Accord V4? I
want to put in CAI and I do not know what else I can do to make it
accelerate faster and sound better? (maybe?)
But not lookign like cars from: http://ricerville.phatasia.com

[email protected] March 14th 05 03:26 PM

1. Sell the Honda.
2. Buy something that's meant to perform.

Jeff March 15th 05 12:47 AM

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> anybody know what I can do to gain horsepower on my Honda Accord V4? I
> want to put in CAI and I do not know what else I can do to make it
> accelerate faster and sound better? (maybe?)
> But not lookign like cars from: http://ricerville.phatasia.com

The only Honda V4's I am aware of are on two wheels and they usually have an
abundance of performance.