AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1990 Caravan White Woody with ?Trim Pics? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73250)

[email protected] August 27th 06 07:02 AM

1990 Caravan White Woody with ?Trim Pics?

I recently bought a 1990 Dodge Grand Caravan with white/woody exterior
color scheme. The previous owner painted the trim black and I would
like to restore it - but to what. The trim color seems beige - is this
possible? Is the trim covered with vinyl film or can it be painted? Are
there pictures showing the original color scheme?

The answer to any of these questions would be a help. Thanks

[email protected] August 28th 06 05:29 AM

1990 Caravan White Woody with ?Trim Pics?

I saw the color scheme today on another van as luck would have it and a
bit of the covering on the trim of my van. Is there any way of buying
the wood grain Mac Tac that covers the trim strips?

Thanks