AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2001 Civic Max Alloy wheel centres (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11274)

Martin Drapper \(virgin acc\) November 14th 04 06:27 PM

2001 Civic Max Alloy wheel centres

Can anyone recommend a good way to keep the centre discs from falling out of
the alloy wheels ? I have had the car for 3 yrs and have had to fork out on
6 centres so far Why did they make the like that !!!

--
Martin Drapper

jim beam November 14th 04 08:07 PM

i've never had one fall out. most likely, they're being stolen.

Steve Bigelow November 14th 04 09:27 PM

"jim beam" > wrote in message
> i've never had one fall out. most likely, they're being stolen.
>
> Martin Drapper (virgin acc) wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a good way to keep the centre discs from falling out
>> of
>> the alloy wheels ? I have had the car for 3 yrs and have had to fork out
>> on
>> 6 centres so far Why did they make the like that !!!

Stick'em on with clear RTV.