AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   63 Ford Falcon (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7569)

Melissa Murphy July 20th 04 11:30 AM

63 Ford Falcon

Does anyone have any good sites to find hard to find parts for a 63 Ford
Falcon?

G.R. Patterson III July 20th 04 04:06 PM

Melissa Murphy wrote:

> Does anyone have any good sites to find hard to find parts for a 63 Ford
> Falcon?

C&G at http://www.cgfordparts.com
Dennis Carpenter at http://www.dennis-carpenter.com
Mac's at http://www.macsautoparts.com

I shop at these and others for parts for my '40 Ford. Carpenter has excellent
reproductions of cosmetic items and is also a good source for some NOS parts. I find
that Mac's usually has the best selection and prices. C&G frequently has stuff that
neither of the other two have. You might also check out Bob Drake at
http://www.bobdrake.com . They have some stuff for my car, but I don't know if they
carry Falcon parts.

George Patterson
In Idaho, tossing a rattlesnake into a crowded room is felony assault.
In Tennessee, it's evangelism.

G.R. Patterson III July 20th 04 04:12 PM

Melissa Murphy wrote:

> Does anyone have any good sites to find hard to find parts for a 63 Ford
> Falcon?

Another suggestion. If you're going to be working on it, pick up a copy of Glenn's
Automotive Manual. I found it to be much better than Chilton's when I had Fords of
that era. You'll have to find a used copy; it's been out of print for years.