AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   1999 Integra Trunk Latch (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=65892)

TeggyBoy May 24th 06 03:08 PM

1999 Integra Trunk Latch

I had a similar problem when I got my Integra... It got worse though
since it wouldn't open even if i used a key or the latch... As I
suspected, it was the actuator that was pretty much shot... It cost
about $300 to replace it at the dealership... You can actually do it
yourself... I'm pretty sure it is documented in the service manuals...
Good luck!