AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   looking to dress up non-GT 05 hubcaps (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69367)

[email protected] July 10th 06 06:32 AM

looking to dress up non-GT 05 hubcaps

Hi,
I have a 2005 convertible red (not the GT)
The thing I really do like about the GT are the hubs, I think mine look
like crap.
Ordering GT hubs and replacing all 4 rims would pretty much break the
bank.
Is there an afordable, after marker product to dress up the hubcaps
somehow?
Thx

JohnV@nn July 11th 06 01:24 AM

wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a 2005 convertible red (not the GT)
> The thing I really do like about the GT are the hubs, I think mine look
> like crap.
> Ordering GT hubs and replacing all 4 rims would pretty much break the
> bank.
> Is there an afordable, after marker product to dress up the hubcaps
> somehow?
> Thx

There are people every day buying a new GT and immediately putting on
aftermarket wheels. Many of the factory take-offs wind up on eBay and
they usually go pretty cheap (as in, the whole set for what one rim
would cost).

John
93 GT