AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FS 2002 Eurovan Weekender (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22195)

euroowner2002 January 25th 05 04:12 AM

FS 2002 Eurovan Weekender

Hi All,

I have a white 2002 Weekender with 22K miles for sale. The vehicle is
located in Louisville, Kentucky and is in excellent condition. Asking
$27K obo. Please email for more information.

Thanks,
Willie

MaureenVoss February 20th 05 12:13 AM

Willie,
Is your Eurovan still available? Do you have photos you can email? We are
interested and could come down from Michigan to take a look.
A few other questions:
Is there four wheel drive?
Tinted windows?
what kind of stereo system?
Hitch?
Were you the original owner and do you have maintenance records?
Please email back and let us know. Thanks.
Maureen Voss