AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How to remove wiper arms on 2001 Dodge Caravan (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=58494)

[email protected] March 4th 06 08:46 AM

How to remove wiper arms on 2001 Dodge Caravan

The wiper arm on the driver's side is barely operating. I would like to
remove it to see if there is any damage to the assembly, but don't want
to risk further damaging the arm taking it off wrongly.

Please help.

maxpower March 4th 06 12:43 PM

How to remove wiper arms on 2001 Dodge Caravan

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> The wiper arm on the driver's side is barely operating. I would like to
> remove it to see if there is any damage to the assembly, but don't want
> to risk further damaging the arm taking it off wrongly.
>
> Please help.

What is it that makes it not working properly? Is it just loose and not
moving? If this is the case raise the cover on the arm and tighten the 15mm
nut . make sure when you do this both wipers are parked in the parked
position.
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

mulletma5ter March 5th 06 11:02 AM

How to remove wiper arms on 2001 Dodge Caravan

You are correct, it is loose and not moving. When I took a look at the
arm, it appears as though the "teeth" on the arm itself have been worn
away. I will try tightening harder while i am waiting for a replacement
arm to get to me.

Thanks for the swift reply.

Moose