AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Logitech G25 Pedals (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73147)

Tony Rickard August 25th 06 11:07 PM

Logitech G25 Pedals

A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he

http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5

Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

Tony Rickard August 25th 06 11:11 PM

Logitech G25 Pedals

Tony Rickard wrote:
> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>
> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

Try this one - the other one requires you to be logged in.

http://tinyurl.com/l9lyn

mls67 August 26th 06 01:59 AM

Logitech G25 Pedals

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Tony Rickard wrote:
>> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>>
>> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
>> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

> Try this one - the other one requires you to be logged in.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/l9lyn

cool! I want!!

Mike
mls67

==--== August 26th 06 07:15 AM

Logitech G25 Pedals

Thanks for sharing TR

Those are going to be nice in my home cockpit!
==--==

k...

CMORE August 26th 06 06:09 PM

Logitech G25 Pedals

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
k...
>A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>
> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

Wow, nice stuff. Is that Clutch, Brake and Gas I take it?

Šeon August 27th 06 08:33 AM

Logitech G25 Pedals

CMORE wrote:
> "Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
> k...
>> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>>
>> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
>> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

> Wow, nice stuff. Is that Clutch, Brake and Gas I take it?

Well, let's for one moment assume it's not . What else do YOU think it could
be ?

John Smith[_1_] August 27th 06 06:39 PM

Logitech G25 Pedals

"Šeon" > wrote in message
> CMORE wrote:
>> "Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
>> k...
>>> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>>>
>>> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
>>> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

>> Wow, nice stuff. Is that Clutch, Brake and Gas I take it?

> Well, let's for one moment assume it's not . What else do YOU think it
> could be ?

The one on the left is the left brake and the one in the middle is the right
brake! :)
They look sweet, any word on how much the wheel and pedals cost? When are
they going to be available?

Larry[_1_] August 28th 06 07:18 PM

Logitech G25 Pedals

As long as those are in release form, and not just engineering examples, I'm
impressed.

-Larry

Larry[_1_] August 28th 06 07:19 PM

Logitech G25 Pedals

$300. October or November.

-Larry

Remco Moedt[_1_] August 29th 06 11:20 AM

Logitech G25 Pedals

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:19:25 -0400, "Larry" > wrote:

>$300. October or November.

299 euro in The Netherlands, apparantly available from Sept 15

Cheers!

Remco