AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   1992 Convertable - How Much?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1431)

a November 16th 04 10:34 PM

1992 Convertable - How Much??

A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me
the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about
92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg

How much can I get for it?

ron November 16th 04 11:39 PM

"a" > wrote in message news:6gvmd.179643$9b.30408@edtnps84...
> A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me
> the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about
> 92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
> http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
>
> How much can I get for it?

Nothing if your not the owner :)

If you are the owner they hold good value, in the UK its worth at least 5k

ronny

a November 17th 04 11:52 AM

Alex Buell wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, a wrote:
>
>> A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me
>> the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and
>> about 92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with
>> different wheels: http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
>>
>> How much can I get for it?

> Depends on the engine size. Is it a 2.8, 2.6 or 2.3? Or does it have a V8?

It's still there. I think it's a v6, I'll check the size...

Jesper Giovanni November 17th 04 07:09 PM

"a" > wrote in message news:6gvmd.179643$9b.30408@edtnps84...
>A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me the
>key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about 92,000
>km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
> http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
>
> How much can I get for it?

If i were you...i would check if its stolen. IŽll bet my old hamster it has
a funny smell to it.

And...how would you sell a car without the proper papers for it?

--
Gio

Steve Sears November 17th 04 07:16 PM

Gio,
I won't even ask why your old hamster smells funny.....;-)
Cheers!
Steve (Remove SHOES to reply)

Jesper Giovanni November 18th 04 04:39 AM

"Steve Sears" > wrote in message
> Gio,
> I won't even ask why your old hamster smells funny.....;-)
> Cheers!
> Steve (Remove SHOES to reply)

Steve...*arrrh*...i didnt say "iŽll bet my old smelly hamster", but....ok. I
see where youŽre gettinŽ at *lol*

--
Gio

a November 19th 04 05:27 AM

a wrote:
> A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me
> the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about
> 92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
> http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
>
> How much can I get for it?

I just found out it's a '94! My mistake!