AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   An open letter to the US pits (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17696)

buster January 4th 05 11:34 PM

An open letter to the US pits

Hi for many years you had a website for racing. A few days ago you said
its closing cause people complained to much. Here is my respons: go to
hell. without us you are nothing but another person on his comptuer
playing games. its peopel liek making a good comminuty and you go
ruining it cause we dont think youre perfect. im glad your closing your
site cause youre another spoiled bitch wanting everything his way well
im glad your gone.

Malc January 5th 05 12:36 AM

"buster" > wrote in message

<snipped mindless drivel>

You are an insipid leech buster. Please post less often.

Malc.

TW January 5th 05 12:45 AM

Please write again AFTER you've graduated from the 5th grade....

JS January 5th 05 02:01 AM

Don't waste too much energy into that troll.
just killfile him.

JS

alex martini January 5th 05 06:17 AM

Now I see why after 11 years he shut it down.

john henry bonham January 5th 05 11:36 AM

Buster, you need them more than they needed you. Your "letter" (and I
use the term very lightly) illustrated this perfectly, in all it's uglyness.

Michael Grandy January 5th 05 12:42 PM

You wish you had half the class Jan has shown over the 10+ years he's been
doing this. Hey, maybe you could start your own and supply the sim racing
world the quality of stuff that the Pits has. Just a thought, rather than
just take up space.

Fan1 January 5th 05 02:17 PM

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:34:09 -0500, buster > wrote:

>Hi for many years you had a website for racing. A few days ago you said
>its closing cause people complained to much. Here is my respons: go to
>hell. without us you are nothing but another person on his comptuer
>playing games. its peopel liek making a good comminuty and you go
>ruining it cause we dont think youre perfect. im glad your closing your
>site cause youre another spoiled bitch wanting everything his way well
>im glad your gone.

Message/Filter/AddKillFilter/PasteAuthor/ [Buster] --- plonk!!

Dan_Leach January 5th 05 02:20 PM

> You are an insipid leech buster. Please post less often.
>
> Malc.

Oi!!
Dont take tha name in vain :)

Goy Larsen January 5th 05 06:57 PM

buster wrote:

<sigh>

Can't you even write something worth getting upset over ?, you know what
they say, if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy
"goyl at nettx dot no"

http://www.theuspits.com

"A man is only as old as the woman he feels........"
--Groucho Marx--