AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   2003 Boot Cover - Black - For Sale (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20419)

Carol November 19th 04 11:10 PM

2003 Boot Cover - Black - For Sale

I bought my precious Miata in February 2004 new from Jeff Haas. It was
murdered by a red light runner in August when it was barely 7 months old.
The boot cover is all that's left - it was in the garage at home when the
brutal attack occurred. It makes me sad to see it now.

So it's for sale - $175 (Jeff Haas sells it brand new for about $350) - I
put it on the car once to see how it fit, and then I laid it on a shelf.
Perfect condition except for two very small (about an inch each) dirt
smudges in the inside surface. Still has creases in it from original
packaging. Pictures at link below. Prefer local to Houston and cash. Can
mail it with payment through Paypal for price + postage and Paypal fee.

http://tinyurl.com/5pphu

Peter Moreau November 20th 04 03:07 AM

Does anyone know if Carol's 2004 boot cover will fit a '96??
Pete

Leon van Dommelen November 20th 04 03:08 PM

"Peter Moreau" > wrote:

>Does anyone know if Carol's 2004 boot cover will fit a '96??

http://www.miata.net/garage/compatibility.html

Leon

--
Leon van Dommelen :) Bozo, the White 96 Sebring Miata .)
http://www.dommelen.net/miata

Peter Moreau November 20th 04 06:56 PM

Aw shucks.

Thanks for the compatibility link Leon.

Pete

"Leon van Dommelen" > wrote inreply to
> "Peter Moreau" > wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know if Carol's 2004 boot cover will fit a '96??

> http://www.miata.net/garage/compatibility.html
>
> Leon
>
>>Pete
>>
>>"Carol" > wrote in message
>>>I bought my precious Miata in February 2004 new from Jeff Haas. It was
>>> murdered by a red light runner in August when it was barely 7 months
>>> old.
>>> The boot cover is all that's left - it was in the garage at home when
>>> the
>>> brutal attack occurred. It makes me sad to see it now.
>>>
>>> So it's for sale - $175 (Jeff Haas sells it brand new for about $350) -
>>> put it on the car once to see how it fit, and then I laid it on a shelf.
>>> Perfect condition except for two very small (about an inch each) dirt
>>> smudges in the inside surface. Still has creases in it from original
>>> packaging. Pictures at link below. Prefer local to Houston and cash. Can
>>> mail it with payment through Paypal for price + postage and Paypal fee.

<clippage>