AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Great new use for CALTROPS (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8067)

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend December 27th 04 06:42 AM

Great new use for CALTROPS

I always keep a bunch in my car for when psychopath truckdrivers or SUV
or RV owners start crowding me and i was searching the net for a
cheaper dealer when i found a site that touts them as also being a
great way to keep cats off the sofa while you're gone. HAHAHA. Never
thought of that. Course you better not forget about them when you sit
down to watch tube.

[email protected] December 27th 04 09:49 PM

Damned retard; don't you know a pistol is a far more effective device
than a caltrop? Loser.

[email protected] December 27th 04 09:49 PM

Marcia Pease December 28th 04 01:43 AM

In article .com>,
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> I always keep a bunch in my car for when psychopath truckdrivers or SUV
> or RV owners start crowding me

It's because of people like you that deer are afraid to cross at night
until a car comes along to light the road.
--
Until next time,
Marcey

Marcia Pease December 28th 04 01:43 AM

In article .com>,

Dan J.S. December 28th 04 07:50 PM

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I always keep a bunch in my car for when psychopath truckdrivers or SUV
> or RV owners start crowding me and i was searching the net for a
> cheaper dealer when i found a site that touts them as also being a
> great way to keep cats off the sofa while you're gone. HAHAHA. Never
> thought of that. Course you better not forget about them when you sit
> down to watch tube.

Do you represent all liberals? Or just most?

Dan J.S. December 28th 04 07:50 PM

[email protected] December 29th 04 07:24 AM

I know a *few* liberals who aren't as stupid as Xeton.

[email protected] December 29th 04 07:24 AM

I know a *few* liberals who aren't as stupid as Xeton.

Paul December 29th 04 09:26 PM

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> I know a *few* liberals who aren't as stupid as Xeton.

I'm sure the vast majority of liberals aren't that dumb. Its just the
pricks like eXcrETiON and their big mouths that give them all a bad
name...