AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bill Mitchell Hardcore Small Block (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7820)

C. Stahl January 11th 05 02:21 AM

Bill Mitchell Hardcore Small Block

All --

Would appreciate any input anyone can provide on exprience with Bill
Mitchell Hardcore (World Products) engines.

We are considering their aluminum head, 415 or 427CID engine for our
1964 Corvette, to replace an ailing 1976 400CID. We will be using the
car strictly on the street, so any comments from folks using the engine
in street applications would be particularly welcome.

Has anyone had any "real world" experience with any of the Bill
Mitchell Hardcore engines that can help us with our decision (how
streetable is the motor, any problems, are you happy with performance
as compared to advertised, any "gotchas", etc.).
Thanks in advance for everyone's help...

C. Stahl