AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   95’ Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38801)

microboy July 22nd 05 04:36 AM

95’ Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating

My car a 95’ Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating. I replaced the
radiator, water pump, thermostat and the head gaskets are good. What
should I do? :x

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-95-I...ict129978.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=633276

maxpower July 22nd 05 09:50 PM

"microboy" > wrote in message
news:1_633276_b4c0c1c755940df4996180c7ff82aefe@aut oforumz.com...
> My car a 95' Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating. I replaced the
> radiator, water pump, thermostat and the head gaskets are good. What
> should I do? :x
>
> --
> Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request
> Topic URL:

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-95-I...ict129978.html

http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=633276

I would start with seeing if the fans turn on. when does it overheat? at
idle, crusing down the road???? the more info you can supply the better
chance you have of getting help
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech