AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Online Dodge parts dealer needed (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=37449)

ZZ July 6th 05 05:31 AM

Online Dodge parts dealer needed

I am looking for an online Dodge dealer who sells parts online at a
discount from the parts window prices.
I know there are some other auto dealerships (Not D.C.) who discount
parts for web customers.The discounts are substantial enough to
outweigh shipping charges.
Anyone know of any for Dodge??? Need a new coolant reservoir tank and
the local junk yards don't have any in any better shape than I already
have.
Thanks in advance

rob July 6th 05 05:40 AM

found anything on eBay? watch yourself on there though..........

John July 6th 05 01:31 PM

NAPA auto parts store is on line as well as local dealers CK their web
site I bought a fuel modual for my dakota there
Dealer/Stealer price=$450
NAPA=$160
Both were OEM Mfg by Carter
JW

Abby Normal July 6th 05 02:25 PM

http://www.mopar-parts-dealer.com/

Sarge July 6th 05 02:33 PM

"ZZ" wrote: "I am looking for an online Dodge dealer who sells parts online
at a discount from the parts window prices. I know there are some other
auto dealerships (Not D.C.) who discount parts for web customers.The
discounts are substantial enough to outweigh shipping charges. Anyone know
of any for Dodge??? Need a new coolant reservoir tank and the local junk
yards don't have any in any better shape than I already have."

Try a web search. Not sure what the difference in price is but I found
several sites that sell mopar parts. All claim to be discounted.

Google pulled up these.

www.dodgeparts.com

www.dodgeautobodypartstore.com

www.mopar-parts-dealer.com

www.moparpartz.com

Sarge

Gene Poon July 7th 05 08:35 AM

ZZ wrote:

> I am looking for an online Dodge dealer who sells parts online at a
> discount from the parts window prices.
> I know there are some other auto dealerships (Not D.C.) who discount
> parts for web customers.The discounts are substantial enough to
> outweigh shipping charges.
> Anyone know of any for Dodge??? Need a new coolant reservoir tank and
> the local junk yards don't have any in any better shape than I already
> have.
> Thanks in advance

Try:

http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com/moparonline.htm