AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   1 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=14100)

Ray Greene September 28th 04 10:43 PM

1

Woodchuck September 29th 04 02:08 AM

2

"Ray Greene" > wrote in message
. uk...
> 1

Tony Bad September 29th 04 02:20 AM

"Woodchuck" > wrote in message
> 2

Damn...I was gonna say that!

[email protected] September 29th 04 04:44 AM

Don't stray from the faster than dog squeeze 1.8T versus elephant poop
TDI thread. Someone has to teach them west coast youngins.

"Tony Bad" > wrote:

>"Woodchuck" > wrote in message
>> 2
>>

>Damn...I was gonna say that!

Jim B.

T October 4th 04 08:55 AM

Buckminster Fuller said it was THREE.

TBerk

Tony Bad October 4th 04 03:38 PM

"T" > wrote in message
. com...

> Buckminster Fuller said it was THREE.
>

> TBerk

Didn't he also say your house would be delivered by a blimp?

He did design a cool car though.
--
Tony Bad

02 Jetta Wagon
01 Eurovan MV
91 Jetta 1.6 Diesel
86 Jetta
79 Rabbit 1.5 Diesel (semi-retired for now)
Schwinn Continental 10 Speed
Radio Flyer Pedal Car (my daughter made me add this)

T October 22nd 04 10:00 AM

Tony Bad wrote:
> "T" > wrote in message
> . com...
>

>>Buckminster Fuller said it was THREE.
>>

>>TBerk

> Didn't he also say your house would be delivered by a blimp?
>
> He did design a cool car though.

Larry Niven said we'd be building (growing) stone houses out of land
based coral.

TBerk