AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   1972 dodge charger for sale - hidden headlights (rare) - last ofthe muscle cars (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4881)

LameBMX October 19th 04 07:09 PM

1972 dodge charger for sale - hidden headlights (rare) - last ofthe muscle cars

hello I have a 1972 dodge charger for sale, akron ohio area. ive sold it
3 times on ebay now but no-one has gone through with the deal, all
three times it has pulled over $1,000. I am asking $850 firm, vehicle
runs and drives (not street safe) in very rough but workable condition.
under body is in sound shape. please email me at
for more info/ location of car to see it. engine is 318ci, original
paint peeling off of it. front bucket seats with slapstick shifter. need
to sell a.s.a.p.
regards,
Jerrold Krantz Jr.

72CHARGER December 23rd 04 04:30 PM

hello,my i'm troy,i'm new to the network,could you send me som pics of this
car,i do check ebay sometimes for older cars,not many 72 chargers,i'm
looking for a fixer up to personalize,not a "mint cond." high dollar
car,yours sounds like what i'm looking for,thanks;TROY