AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT...to the dads in the group (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=35908)

Joey Tribiani June 19th 05 04:25 PM

OT...to the dads in the group

happy fathers day fellas....hope you get to spend some time with the kids,
or for those with older children, i hope they are not too busy to give old
dad a call....have a good one...

johnboy June 19th 05 04:47 PM

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
> happy fathers day fellas....hope you get to spend some time with the kids,
> or for those with older children, i hope they are not too busy to give old
> dad a call....have a good one...

It is a beautiful day. Thanks for making it even better, Chris.

john

Joey Tribiani June 19th 05 06:15 PM

"johnboy" > wrote in message
> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>> happy fathers day fellas....hope you get to spend some time with the
>> kids, or for those with older children, i hope they are not too busy to
>> give old dad a call....have a good one...

> It is a beautiful day. Thanks for making it even better, Chris.
>
> john

it is indeed a great day....my first fathers day...woot woot.....

tricky June 19th 05 11:11 PM

congrats dude !

didnt realise you all had the same day for fathers day as uk . I had a
good day with the kids too - they got me some beer :-)

Rich

johnboy June 19th 05 11:21 PM

> it is indeed a great day....my first fathers day...woot woot.....

It is good for you, and great for your child. Congrats, Chris. Many more.

Dennis Wik June 19th 05 11:45 PM

It has been a great day. My youngest boy is home on leave and he and
his wife came up and fixed breakfast for us. My oldest was up this
afternoon. Hope everyone else had a good day also and knows who their
fathers are.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

John Willis June 20th 05 01:26 AM

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:25:43 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
scribbled this interesting note:

>happy fathers day fellas....hope you get to spend some time with the kids,
>or for those with older children, i hope they are not too busy to give old
>dad a call....have a good one...

Thanks Chris. And again, congratulations to you.

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

June 20th 05 02:42 AM

Had a hot day at the ballpark with my 2 sons. 96 degress at 1:30 pm. Where
is that beer vendor?
Andy

Joey Tribiani June 20th 05 04:36 AM

"tricky" > wrote in message
> congrats dude !
>
> didnt realise you all had the same day for fathers day as uk . I had a
> good day with the kids too - they got me some beer :-)

thanks.....no beer for me, the lil guy can't even crawl, and the beer is on
the top shelf...<G>

Joey Tribiani June 20th 05 04:36 AM

"johnboy" > wrote in message
> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>> it is indeed a great day....my first fathers day...woot woot.....

> It is good for you, and great for your child. Congrats, Chris. Many more.

thanks John...spent most of the day hanging out with my lil guy....then
turned my attention to the vw....