AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Where does all that Oil Money Go? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=64660)

[email protected] May 9th 06 05:41 AM

Where does all that Oil Money Go?

Do you ever wonder what all that oil money buys? Check out this link
about Dubai.
http://www.skyscraperpicture.com/dubai.htm

In 2008, the Burj Dubai will be opening, making it the tallest
building in the world. I must admit, it's impressive!

Jim Gagnepain
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

TeGGeR® May 9th 06 12:39 PM

Where does all that Oil Money Go?

wrote in
ups.com:

> Do you ever wonder what all that oil money buys?

Considering the extreme volatility of oil prices, they can go down just as
rapidly as they can go up. All it would take this time is for one political
situation to resolve itself.

In 2002 for instance, Chevron alone saw their gross go down by
three BILLION dollars in that one year alone after oil prices sank a bit.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/

Art May 10th 06 02:43 AM

Where does all that Oil Money Go?

Unfortunately, the sleeping giant, China, is awake and has the capacity to
suck every drop of oil produced.