AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Fuel Injector problem (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=132)

torretta June 1st 04 11:51 AM

Fuel Injector problem

It happens to the best of us, I ran out of gas. But after a bit of a walk I
put in some fuel, to find the Fuel Injector light remains on and the car
will not run well. With the right amount of thotlle I can get a good smooth
1000RPM, but any more throttle and the car revs between 2500 and 1500. Full
throttle and I still only get this pulsing 2500-1500. No throttle at all the
the motor stops. Have I stuffed my injectors? Any thoughts anyone.
Jas

torretta June 1st 04 09:17 PM

Yesterday was such a long day, I forgot to mention that this is a 1999 Alfa
156 2L twinspark