AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   panoramic sunroof (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38094)

David Haggas July 13th 05 03:01 PM

panoramic sunroof

Is this type of roof available on the E46 2 door car? If not are there any
plans to include it in the spec before the model is run-out?

David

330xi July 14th 05 01:29 AM

NO!!!!!

CJ July 27th 05 11:29 AM

The E46 is dying, let it die in peace.

David Haggas July 27th 05 03:17 PM

"CJ" > wrote in message
> The E46 is dying, let it die in peace.

I don't want it to die as it is the last BMW I am likely to buy due to the
new exterior and interior styling. They even managed to ruin the front end
of the E46 except the M3.

BMW offer some very different from standard packages as a model runs out and
I would find a glass roof very appealing.

David