AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How much is this car worth? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17904)

jjjohn_nc December 16th 04 08:02 PM

How much is this car worth?

I purchased a 1998 Camaro coupe, v6, fabric interior. It has 41,000
miles. It does not have power windows and the radio is not oringal.
Very good shape. Souther car. Silver gray - How much do you think I
could sell this for?

Thanks, John

[email protected] December 16th 04 08:07 PM

www.bluebook.com will tell you blue book values - I suppose you could
price up or down depending on the specific features & who you're
selling it to.

Richard December 16th 04 08:14 PM

Here are two sites you might be able to get some info from:

http://www.nadaguides.com/
http://www.kbb.com/

ups.com...

James C. Reeves December 17th 04 09:19 PM

Plus www.edmunds.com