AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   V6 GT......only 2Hrs to wait. It's in final stages of prep (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=668)

Coriander December 16th 04 12:33 PM

V6 GT......only 2Hrs to wait. It's in final stages of prep

Trading in my V6 SW for the V6 GT.....yippee.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Domestos December 16th 04 09:49 PM

"Coriander" > wrote in message
> Trading in my V6 SW for the V6 GT.....yippee.

Thats gonna fly !!!!

George Graves December 17th 04 03:33 AM

In article >,
"Coriander" > wrote:

> Trading in my V6 SW for the V6 GT.....yippee.
>
> I'll let you know how it goes.

I drove a nice silver one around Europe for almost three weeks in
October (including 5 laps of the Imola GP track!). Aside from spending
the equivalent of almost 300 UK Pounds for petrol, and having a problem
seeing out of the tiny "chopped-top" windows, I loved the car. I suspect
that you will too.

--
George Graves

Coriander December 17th 04 12:26 PM

It is just the Dog B*****ks !!!!

The SW was good, but this is just great .