AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Intoduction (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26619)

The Office Jet March 10th 05 09:51 PM

Intoduction

I just wanted to say hey. I've posted here a couple time before but
wanted to introduce myself. My name's Andrew, and I'm living in
Kentucky right now, I work in marketing and there may be times that I
can share client related info - usually pretty cool, interesting
stuff - with you guys. Thanks.

Laura K March 11th 05 07:35 AM

"The Office Jet" > wrote in
oups.com:

> I just wanted to say hey. I've posted here a couple time before but
> wanted to introduce myself. My name's Andrew, and I'm living in
> Kentucky right now, I work in marketing and there may be times that I
> can share client related info - usually pretty cool, interesting
> stuff - with you guys. Thanks.

In other words, you're planning on spamming the newsgroup.

The Office Jet March 11th 05 07:43 PM

The client wouldn't mind. I work for a wide variety of companies, so
it's not as if I'm just constantly focused on one thing. And, I have
no intention of spamming the newsgroup. I signed up here b/c I liked
the discussion, not to spam or to specifically share anything. I just
thought I could give y'all a heads up on some neat things if they ever
come across my desk and are on topic.