AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fiat Punto bicycle carrier (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26939)

NullBock March 14th 05 07:34 AM

Fiat Punto bicycle carrier

Hey,

I've got a '96 Fiat Punto Hatchback (3 door), and want to fit it with a
bicycle carrier. Anyone know of a good universal carrier? I'd prefer
a rear-carrier over a roof carrier, but I'm not sure if that's
possible. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Walter Gildersleeve
Freiburg, Germany

fbloogyudsr March 14th 05 03:45 PM

"NullBock" > wrote
> I've got a '96 Fiat Punto Hatchback (3 door), and want to fit it with a
> bicycle carrier. Anyone know of a good universal carrier? I'd prefer
> a rear-carrier over a roof carrier, but I'm not sure if that's
> possible. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Walter Gildersleeve
> Freiburg, Germany

There aren't many EU people posting here; you probably need to
post in another newsgroup. You might try alt.autos.fiat.

Floyd

Ulf March 14th 05 04:58 PM

NullBock wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've got a '96 Fiat Punto Hatchback (3 door), and want to fit it with a
> bicycle carrier. Anyone know of a good universal carrier? I'd prefer
> a rear-carrier over a roof carrier, but I'm not sure if that's
> possible. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Have you looked at Thule, they're supposed to be good.

http://www.thule.com

> Walter Gildersleeve
> Freiburg, Germany

Ulf