AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   EA will need lots of word of mouth! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17593)

AlenlorDRot December 17th 04 11:20 PM

EA will need lots of word of mouth!

I've tried the last couple of Nascar Thunders after
reading enough to think they might not be so bad. They were.
I won't trust another EA racing title until the regulars
here are ready to abandon their papyrus for it. From the
cheeziness of the screenshots I saw at the EA site, it
will have to wait until next time at least.

If it turns out to be the greatest sim ever, I'm sure
I will hear about it.

EldredP December 29th 04 12:16 AM

>I've tried the last couple of Nascar Thunders after
>reading enough to think they might not be so bad. They were.
>I won't trust another EA racing title until the regulars
>here are ready to abandon their papyrus for it. From the
>cheeziness of the screenshots I saw at the EA site, it
>will have to wait until next time at least.

What did you think was so bad about the last one(NT2004)?

Eldred
--
http://www.umich.edu/~epickett

GPLRank -6.0 MoGPL rank +267.80