AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rare Chrysler published Books (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9314)

[email protected] January 3rd 05 05:17 PM

Rare Chrysler published Books

I just wanted to let you know that the two books published by Chrysler
Corp in
1946 and 1947 about the production of tanks and bombers at the Detroit
Plant.
"GREAT ENGINES AND GREAT PLANES" " TANKS ARE MIGHTY FINE THINGS" are on
ebay.
Auction numbers 6941641387 6941637095.

Ted Mittelstaedt January 4th 05 09:39 AM

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I just wanted to let you know that " TANKS ARE MIGHTY FINE THINGS" are on
> ebay.

Hmm - I thought I read that book in elementary school. Fun with Dick and
Jane,
Tanks are Mighty Fine Things, and Your Priest, Your Good Friend.

Geeze, next they are going to be advertising "Duck and Cover" manuals here.

Ted

Ted Mittelstaedt January 4th 05 09:39 AM