AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   00' Jeep turn signals!!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74474)

EIEIO September 13th 06 02:29 AM

00' Jeep turn signals!!!

The signals on my Cherokee have gone crazy.Right goes super fast and
left goes at normal speed but shuts off after a few clicks.With the
headlights on they both stop after a few clicks.All the bulbs appear to
be working.
Has anyone experienced this and have a fix? This is driving me crazy!
Thanks!

http://community.webtv.net/EIEIO/JeepsOtherStuff

Mike Romain September 13th 06 02:44 PM

00' Jeep turn signals!!!

I would be checking the trailer hitch plug first. Second I would change
the flasher and third I would look 'really' close at those bulbs...

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's