AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   jeep 304 carburetor (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=68348)

mopar 69 June 26th 06 03:14 AM

jeep 304 carburetor

What is the best 2 barrel carburetor for a jeep 304?

Spdloader June 26th 06 03:41 AM

jeep 304 carburetor

"mopar 69" <u23439@uwe> wrote in message news:62540687738cc@uwe...
> What is the best 2 barrel carburetor for a jeep 304?

The Motorcraft 500cfm 2bbl that came on 'em is the easiest to fit back on,
but I prefer the Edelbrock and a 4bbl manifold myself.

Spdloader

billy ray June 26th 06 04:33 AM

jeep 304 carburetor

I was always partial to Holleys but maybe that's just me...

If you want to avoid having to fab your own throttle and kick down (if
applicable) linkages then stick with stock and learn to rebuild them every
couple years..

. ..

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III June 26th 06 08:11 AM

jeep 304 carburetor

Weber if you're going to stick to a two barrel:
http://www.webercarbsdirect.com/webe..._for_your_jeep Like used on
most six cylinders, except for die hard Mike Romain.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/