AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Cheapest lowering springs? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22669)

BeverlyOmasta January 29th 05 09:13 PM

Cheapest lowering springs?

Does anyone know the what springs i can get to lower my mustang that arent
expensive?

January 29th 05 09:17 PM

Shop around, douche. Here are a few to get you started:

http://www.jegs.com/
http://www.summitracing.com/
http://www.ebay.com/
http://www.mustangtuning.com/

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Garth Almgren January 29th 05 11:04 PM

"BeverlyOmasta" > wrote in message

> Does anyone know the what springs i can get to lower my mustang that arent
> expensive?

http://tinyurl.com/6gg9m

$9.33 + Shipping. Knock yourself out. Please.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |

January 29th 05 11:21 PM

Seconded.

-Mike

Jim Warman January 29th 05 11:46 PM

Why are you always after the cheapest crap you can find? Most of feel we
deserve good quality.....

They have previously frozen meat at the supermarket...... I'm glad I don't
eat at your house.

CobraJet January 30th 05 01:09 AM

In article <rfVKd.74803$Ob.26197@edtnps84>, Jim Warman
> wrote:

> Why are you always after the cheapest crap you can find? Most of feel we
> deserve good quality.....

Damn right. Why spend 9 1/3 bucks on a saw when you can pick up a
carbide wheel for your drill for less? Plus, the wheel makes nifty
sparks that will entertain you for hours.

> They have previously frozen meat at the supermarket...... I'm glad I don't
> eat at your house.

I'm sure he/she would love to have you for dinner.

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1

vince garcia January 30th 05 01:51 AM

BeverlyOmasta wrote:

> Does anyone know the what springs i can get to lower my mustang that arent
> expensive?

I've got a set of chopped springs that will lower an early 'stang into a
pandragger if that's really what you want. $5 + shipping. Post if
interested

Fred Claugus January 30th 05 02:16 AM

> They have previously frozen meat at the supermarket...... I'm glad I don't
> eat at your house.

Better than the discount canned meat, although, it does last longer...

Fred

Jim Warman January 30th 05 02:30 AM

Now your making me think that she's related to Hannibal Lecter..

CobraJet January 30th 05 05:28 AM

In article <tFXKd.77493$Qb.36505@edtnps89>, Jim Warman
> wrote:

> Now your making me think that she's related to Hannibal Lecter..

A cheaper dinner cannot be found.