AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   People who don't signal their turns (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73605)

brink September 1st 06 07:51 AM

People who don't signal their turns

get no favors from me. Yeah, I can tell by your car's "body language" that
you want in or to change lanes or to turn, but if you're not gonna bother to
signal, I ain't gonna do you any favors.

brink

Ed White[_1_] September 1st 06 01:37 PM

brink wrote:
> get no favors from me. Yeah, I can tell by your car's "body language" that
> you want in or to change lanes or to turn, but if you're not gonna bother to
> signal, I ain't gonna do you any favors.
>
> brink

I hope you are not one of the all too commn jerks who speed up to cut
someone off when they actaully take the time to signal a lane change.

Ed

brink September 1st 06 04:51 PM

People who don't signal their turns

"Ed White" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> brink wrote:
>> get no favors from me. Yeah, I can tell by your car's "body language"
>> that
>> you want in or to change lanes or to turn, but if you're not gonna bother
>> signal, I ain't gonna do you any favors.
>>
>> brink

> I hope you are not one of the all too commn jerks who speed up to cut
> someone off when they actaully take the time to signal a lane change.

Quite the opposite; most of the time, if someone politely signals that they
need in -- within reason -- I'll actually help make room for them.

But that's when they signal. Try to do that without signalling, you bet
I'll block you.

brink

N8N September 1st 06 05:02 PM

brink wrote:
> get no favors from me. Yeah, I can tell by your car's "body language" that
> you want in or to change lanes or to turn, but if you're not gonna bother to
> signal, I ain't gonna do you any favors.
>
> brink

And then there's the idiots who don't understand why you flip them off
when they make an unsignaled right turn as you're waiting to turn off
of a side street...

nate