AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Couple Jeep Video (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62064)

4X4PLAY April 12th 06 12:41 AM

Couple Jeep Video

Please excuse the explicit lyrics in the first video...I couldn't help
it...the tune is jus sooo damn catchy!

My buddy Phil and his Donkey last Sunday on High Voltage Trail Nictaux Nova
Scotia...

http://media.putfile.com/Big-Phil-Jeep-MJ

Another friend, Andrew and myself on The Ellershouse Power Line Trail,
Ellershouse Nova Scotia...

http://media.putfile.com/April-2-06---Ellershouse

I got a phone call Saturday by this young couple who were out wheelin' by
themselves and went in a lil' too deep, taking water in the intake of their
poor lil' Cherokee

http://media.putfile.com/Wet-Jeep-Cherokee

Enjoy!

Jeff

Kate April 12th 06 12:08 PM

Couple Jeep Video

I always enjoy your videos, thanks for sharing!
That poor Cherokee!
I was thinking "open the door!" and heard the voice on the tape say "Open
the door!"
It was pretty funny.

Did the Cherokee survive after it was dried out?

:

4X4PLAY April 12th 06 02:53 PM

Couple Jeep Video

LOL...yepp that poor Cherokee... we dried out the plugs and dist...with a
couple bad coughs she fired up and he was able to drive 'er home...after
changing all the fluids it should be fine...mind you it's gonna be a while
before all the interior dries...

Jeff

rjmax April 12th 06 03:16 PM

Couple Jeep Video

You guys in Nova Scotia always seem to find the water and mud! Great
videos! Hope that "poor cherokee" dries out someday. =)

Kate April 12th 06 03:27 PM

Couple Jeep Video

"4X4PLAY" > wrote in message
: LOL...yepp that poor Cherokee... we dried out the plugs and dist...with a
: couple bad coughs she fired up and he was able to drive 'er home...after
: changing all the fluids it should be fine...mind you it's gonna be a while
: before all the interior dries...
:
: Jeff
:
LOL
It looked like he had some ginormous speakers in the back too...
Well... I suppose that's how it goes.

I felt sorry for the guy, but still had a good laugh at his expense.

I'm always impressed with the terrain you guys go out on. Looks a lot
rougher than anything I will likely ever attempt.