AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where to get GTR? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=27011)

artie beamer March 14th 05 08:13 PM

Where to get GTR?

Is it out in the United States? If not, when, and is there a
disadvantage to ordering another version? Thanks.

Robin Lord March 14th 05 08:45 PM

"artie beamer" > wrote in message
. ..
> Is it out in the United States? If not, when, and is there a disadvantage
> to ordering another version? Thanks

Don't think it has a US release, you can order it from somewhere like
amazon.co.uk, there are probably cheaper places though.
Don't see why there would be any disadvantage in getting this version.

--

Robin.

Ian Thorpe March 14th 05 09:56 PM

gogamer.com sells it in the US, it's the international version (there never
will be a
US version). I ordered mine yesterday and it shipped today with UPS 2 day.

Steve Simpson March 14th 05 11:14 PM

>> Don't think it has a US release, you can order it from somewhere like
>> amazon.co.uk, there are probably cheaper places though.
>> Don't see why there would be any disadvantage in getting this version.

There might be a US release. It's being released here in Australia on the
1st of April and is being published by Atari.

Tanstaafl March 15th 05 12:05 AM

Does anyone know how long it takes sendit.com to deliver to the US? And if
it comes by mail, Fedex, UPS? Nothing on their website describes delivery
method or time frame.

Ian Thorpe March 15th 05 03:17 AM

"Tanstaafl" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know how long it takes sendit.com to deliver to the US? And if
> it comes by mail, Fedex, UPS? Nothing on their website describes delivery
> method or time frame.
>
> "artie beamer" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Is it out in the United States? If not, when, and is there a
>> disadvantage to ordering another version? Thanks.

Why not get it from a US place like gogamer.com?

Ian Thorpe March 15th 05 03:18 AM

"Steve Simpson" > wrote in message
>>> Don't think it has a US release, you can order it from somewhere like
>>> amazon.co.uk, there are probably cheaper places though.
>>> Don't see why there would be any disadvantage in getting this version.

> There might be a US release. It's being released here in Australia on the
> 1st of April and is being published by Atari.

Is there any difference between say the international(world) release and
the Australian version?

JTS March 15th 05 12:15 PM

"Ian Thorpe" > wrote in message
. ..

>> There might be a US release. It's being released here in Australia on
>> the 1st of April and is being published by Atari.
>>

> Is there any difference between say the international(world) release and
> the Australian version?

Don't know. It's not released yet.

Steve Smith March 15th 05 12:50 PM

Indeed. I've ordered from gogamer.com and their delivery is speedy and
reliable.

.. .

Dean Purdy March 15th 05 05:57 PM

Agreed, just got my copy delivered this morning. Ordered it yesterday from
GoGamer.com and had it FedEx'd overnight. Great service IMHO.

--
See ya in the pits,
Dean

I have a terrible memory. In fact my memory's so bad I can't remember how
long it's been since I've forgotten anything.

.. .