AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I was an idiot to buy a Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9100)

aaa December 11th 04 02:37 PM

I was an idiot to buy a Chrysler

The costs I have incurred keeping this thing on the road in the 7
years of ownership are outrageous.
I have learnt a valuable lesson to always buy a foreign car.
Spend your money wisely.

Arthur December 11th 04 02:43 PM

I don't know where you live, but where I live, the foreign car dealerships
are large and lavish. They're certainly not making money on oil changes
alone. I don't really need to say more.

Arthur

Arthur December 11th 04 02:43 PM

HarryS December 11th 04 03:13 PM

Every auto maker has their problems look and you are just probably one of
the unfortunates who have gotten a bad one. Your statement boarders on a
racial slur, just one person is a dirt bag does not mean their entire race
is a dirt bag. You TROLL!

HarryS

HarryS December 11th 04 03:13 PM

High Sierra December 11th 04 05:19 PM

aaa wrote:
> The costs I have incurred keeping this thing on the road in the 7
> years of ownership are outrageous.
> I have learnt a valuable lesson to always buy a foreign car.
> Spend your money wisely.

I agree with the first four words of the subject of this post.

High Sierra December 11th 04 05:19 PM

maxpower December 11th 04 05:56 PM

LOL that was good

maxpower December 11th 04 05:56 PM

LOL that was good

Matt Whiting December 11th 04 06:46 PM

High Sierra wrote:
> aaa wrote:
>
>> The costs I have incurred keeping this thing on the road in the 7
>> years of ownership are outrageous.
>> I have learnt a valuable lesson to always buy a foreign car.
>> Spend your money wisely.
>>

> I agree with the first four words of the subject of this post.

I disagree with it being past tense.

Matt