AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   rFactor, Head Shake, how to turn it off? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=61890)

test April 9th 06 11:53 PM

rFactor, Head Shake, how to turn it off?

how do you turn this way down or off, seems abit over done, and makes me
dizzy....
thanks,

Darryl Johnson April 10th 06 12:07 AM

test wrote in :

> how do you turn this way down or off, seems abit over done, and
> makes me dizzy....
> thanks,

I can't recall offhand. It's a oline or two in one of the text
configuration files. It does make a big difference, as do many of
the other changes that you can make.

Your best bet is to log onto the rFactor forums over at
RaceSimCentral: forum.rscnet.org

This change, and many others are there -- although it make take
you a bit of a search to find them.

Good luck!
--
Darryl

Alan Bernardo April 10th 06 12:11 AM

"test" > wrote in message
| how do you turn this way down or off, seems abit over done, and makes me
| dizzy....
| thanks,

Look in the *.plr file. It's in there somewhere.

Alanb

Mitch April 10th 06 02:22 AM

rFactor, Head Shake, how to turn it off?

rFactor/UserData/<username>/<username>.plr file and edit value under "Graphics Options":Cockpit Vibration Mult1="1.00000" (make it a lower value).

Mitch

Jeff Reid April 15th 06 09:43 AM

rFactor, Head Shake, how to turn it off?

>rFactor/UserData/<username>/<username>.plr file
> edit value under "Graphics Options":Cockpit Vibration Mult1="1.00000"
> (make it a lower value).

Like 0.00000 (this what I use, makes for better videos.

A bit of history in this videos, an original Formula at the orginal
Toban GP track, dual view, in car over chase:

http://jeffareid.net/rfr/rfrf1tgp.wmv