AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pics of my Civic - corrected (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=33173)

Mark Gonzales May 20th 05 04:32 AM

Pics of my Civic - corrected

<Hopefully the other thread got deleted>

Trying out my new digital camera this evening and thought I'd take some pics
of my Civic.

Hey Crush, you around? Remember telling me when I bought my Civic that I
would have sheet metal warpage? It's now what, five and a half years and 80k
miles later and still no warpage. :-)

Sorry for the size of these pics (have no clue what I'm doing).

My 1999 Civic Si was purchased brand new Labor Day weekend of '99 and except
for having no covered parking (apartment), has been immaculately serviced
and maintained. Believe it or not, I have not had a single issue with this
car (minus expensive regular maintenance by Honda). I am on my second
battery and third set of tires (same Michelin Pilot XGTs that originally
came with the car).

BTW, the stereo pics were for another group, showing my "stealth" setup -
factory head unit = sucks, but no break-ins.

Enjoy..
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20001.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20002.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20005.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20006.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20007.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20008.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20009.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20017.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20010.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20011.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20012.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20013.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20014.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20016.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20018.jpg
--

Mark
'99 Civic Si

slim May 22nd 05 02:55 AM

Mark Gonzales wrote:

> Sorry for the size of these pics (have no clue what I'm doing).

DUDE!!!! BLOCK OUT YOUR TAGS!!!!!!!!

--

"This notion that the United States is getting ready
to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. Having said that,

http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/fil...yan_Medium.mov

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.co...ickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

Mark Gonzales May 22nd 05 10:40 AM

"slim" > wrote in message

> Mark Gonzales wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the size of these pics (have no clue what I'm doing).

> DUDE!!!! BLOCK OUT YOUR TAGS!!!!!!!!

Why?
--

Mark