AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   yall missed me!!!!!! i feel so loved!!!!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8798)

linda November 12th 04 08:31 PM

yall missed me!!!!!! i feel so loved!!!!!

Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
wonderful group of guys who love to argue... Aside from being treated
unfairly and called numerous names, I just had to come back.. I don't
have any reason, really, except I missed you guys!!!!!

What's been going on since I left?

Linda

p.s. Did i capitalize appropriately? Ya'll missed me, tell the
truth... Ya'll did...

lw

Fastload November 12th 04 08:46 PM

"linda" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
> wonderful group of guys who love to argue... Aside from being treated
> unfairly and called numerous names, I just had to come back.. I don't
> have any reason, really, except I missed you guys!!!!!
>
> What's been going on since I left?
>
> Linda
>
> p.s. Did i capitalize appropriately? Ya'll missed me, tell the
> truth... Ya'll did...
>
> lw

..

Fastload November 12th 04 08:46 PM

"linda" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
> wonderful group of guys who love to argue... Aside from being treated
> unfairly and called numerous names, I just had to come back.. I don't
> have any reason, really, except I missed you guys!!!!!
>
> What's been going on since I left?
>
> Linda
>
> p.s. Did i capitalize appropriately? Ya'll missed me, tell the
> truth... Ya'll did...
>
> lw

..

maxpower November 12th 04 09:08 PM

no... no.. no and no

maxpower November 12th 04 09:08 PM

no... no.. no and no

linda November 12th 04 09:22 PM

linda November 12th 04 09:22 PM

aarcuda69062 November 12th 04 11:46 PM

In article >,
linda > wrote:

> Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
> wonderful group of guys who love to argue... Aside from being treated
> unfairly and called numerous names, I just had to come back.. I don't
> have any reason, really, except I missed you guys!!!!!
>
> What's been going on since I left?
>
> Linda
>
> p.s. Did i capitalize appropriately? Ya'll missed me, tell the
> truth... Ya'll did...
>
> lw

Who are you again?

aarcuda69062 November 12th 04 11:46 PM

In article >,
linda > wrote:

> Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
> wonderful group of guys who love to argue... Aside from being treated
> unfairly and called numerous names, I just had to come back.. I don't
> have any reason, really, except I missed you guys!!!!!
>
> What's been going on since I left?
>
> Linda
>
> p.s. Did i capitalize appropriately? Ya'll missed me, tell the
> truth... Ya'll did...
>
> lw

Who are you again?

Matt Whiting November 13th 04 12:10 AM

aarcuda69062 wrote:
> In article >,
> linda > wrote:
>

>>Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
>>wonderful group of guys who love to argue... Aside from being treated
>>unfairly and called numerous names, I just had to come back.. I don't
>>have any reason, really, except I missed you guys!!!!!
>>
>>What's been going on since I left?
>>
>>Linda
>>
>>p.s. Did i capitalize appropriately? Ya'll missed me, tell the
>>truth... Ya'll did...
>>
>>lw

> Who are you again?

Apparently, someone with low self-esteem who needs the attention of others.

Matt